Life at an IIM
Solve LOD 1 of all the chapters first. This is how I approached it:
- Set a deadline by when you will finish the basics (i.e. LOD 1)
- Read the concepts of a chapter first (the theory given in the beginning)
- Start solving LOD 1 questions
- If the concepts weren't clear while solving questions: revisit the theory or watch YT videos on that topic to understand it better
- Solve remaining LOD 1 questions
- Then, pick up the next chapter and repeat the process.
When I was done with LOD 1 of all the chapters, that's when I took up LOD 2 - most of them while taking mocks so that I could work on my weaker areas.