Summary of Tricks
1. Opening & Closing Sentences - look for statements that can open/close the paragraph,
2. Universal Facts - generally make up an opening statement.
3. Proper Nouns - generally make up an opening statement.
4. Abbreviations - full forms appear before abbreviations.
5. Names - full name appears before last name/first name alone.
6. Generic to Specific - generic appears first, then branches out.
7. Connectors - words like and, if, though, till help in connecting sentences.
8. Adjectives - comparison with something may help in linking sentences.
9. Theme - theme gets introduced first, gets talked about most in the middle.
10. Hypothesis - appears before examples.
11. Chronology - look out for years to establish order.
12. A/An/The - A/An appear before The.
Video by Non-Engineers
Tricks by StudyBuzz
Examples by an IIM Grad - Unacademy
Blog Post by Handa Ka Funda
CAT 2017 Parajumbles